WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Monday 25 November 2013

A collection of love letters

When the mister came to bed the other night, he said “Sorry I've been so long, I've been sat on the toilet reading my spam emails.” As you do. My curiosity was piqued, so when he offered to read aloud from his correspondence I said yes, even though I had to be up in the middle of the bloody night the next day.

I'm glad I stayed awake, because now I know that there are up to 30 (possibly more) Eastern European ladies just waiting for their chance to have a date and some sexy time with the mister. This is not surprising in itself – ladies fawn over him as if he was made of chocolate – but it does surprise me that he is so famous that ladies like 'Ekaterina' will risk their husbands' wrath just to write and ask him for some sex.

Allow me to show you the lovely young ladies competing with me for my boyfriend's affection, and their letters to him -


Maria -

Hello my beautiful man. My name is Maria. I am writing to you to meet you and spend time together. Now I'm in your town,
and I can see you, I have a few days for us to meet, then I'm leaving. I really want to man's affection, as I have not had
a man with whom I would have been good. I do not want to waste time and immediately tell us how to meet. Register online
SEXCHATFORYOU and find me on the nickname MARIALAV I'm waiting for you on the site, please write to me very quickly want
to see you live.

Here is a photo of Maria. She looks demure -


Tatyana -

Good day! It would be very nice to meet you. I am a simple Russian girl. My name is Tatyana I am from Russia. My birthday
is 30.09.1986. I am 27 years old. I'm looking for a serious relationship only. I hope that you are a serious man, and we
get to know you. Tell me about yourself and send your photos. I send my pictures as well. I hope that we like each other!
Write me back, I'll be waiting for your letter. Tatyana

Tatyana is not as naked -


Anna -

Hello my dear friend! My name is Anna
Now I'm in town for work, all my business I had already finished and I have free time.
I will be 7 days absolutely free, so am looking for a meeting with a man in this city.
Just want to say that I was not interested in anything except a depraved and mad mad sex.
Personally, you got my attention and I want to spend time alone with you in your tender embrace.
Here is how we meet. I am in a hotel and do not want to attract the attention of the hotel management
So it is better for us to meet on your site. To contact me, register online YOURBESTSEXONLINE and find me by nick
sex33 I'll wait for you in front of online webcam.
There is information of my whereabouts, my photos and my phone number to contact
as soon as you register you call me at the number in my profile. I'm waiting and I miss one in a foreign city.
PS I beg you to find me on the website within 7 days. I'll wait for you.

Anna, sadly, has no photo, so this is what I imagine she looks like -


Ekaterina (written in the form of a poem for some reason) -

Hello!
From time to time I thought I'd make friends.
I also thought about writing a message.
He inspired in me someideas.
Can you remember the past. my age 26 years and the date
I was born July 12.
whenthat was magnificent for you to be with someone?
When the person has feltfondness.
When did you realize that you will appreciate and care ofeach other.
really rare I remember the feelings I felt.
In those rare moments when you feel the magic man withanother bond.
Whether you wishto repeat this? If you want it, write me. Do not forget to send us your photo.
You wrote to me on the dating site, where were our profiles.
Even though it was already a long time ago. But I hope will get acquainted with you. My name is Ekaterina.
I live in Saratov (Russian Federation)

I saved the best and most insane one for last -

Hello sexy man. How are you? I hope that this letter will give you a smile on your face and a charge of positive mood. My
name is Veronica I am 37 years old. I beg you to give me 3 minutes of attention. Finish reading this letter to the end and
you will find the answers to all the questions. I think that you are very interested from where I learned how to find you.
Your Email Address has informed my friend. You met her on a dating site. I saw your photo. I told my friend that I like
you, and that soon I'll be in your town. And she gave me your Email. I quite forgot to tell you where I'm from. I was born
and live in Russia. I work in the field of trade. I am the director of a cosmetic company. I do not need the money and not
looking for a sponsor for life. In your country, I arrived for a meeting with business partners. But after a long and
tedious negotiations, I decided to have a vacation. Now I want to go to the very essence of the letter to you. Now I'm in
your town, and will be another 2 weeks. You're a handsome man, and I would like to spend the holiday with you. All
financial costs of our stay, I accept. I have money and I'm able to make your life sweet. I beg you to meet me. I'm bored
and lonely in this city. Now I do not want to return to Russia, because I do not want to see her man. I forgot to tell you
that I have a Russian man. It is very bad for sex and I do not have enough male attention. I hope you understand what I'm
trying to hint to you. I want to have a holiday romance is with you. My man is a very jealous person and he is constantly
watching my Email. He knows the username and password from my Email. So he constantly takes the printout of my calls and
SMS / I'm risking the fact that I write to you. I'm afraid that he learns about my letter to you, and then he will file
for divorce. No I am not afraid that he would leave me. I am afraid that he will want to take away from me 50% of my
company. I worry that if he finds out about my change once he goes to court and will work to ensure that he would give
half of what I have. But I very much want to meet you. And for this, I'm going to take that risk. All I ask of you, do not
write to me at Email I suggest you talk to you on a dating site. There we are free to make an appointment. I'm begging you
do not answer me on my Email I'll wait for you on the site :YOURBESTSEXONLINE, My NIC Veronicasexxy On it you can find me
and send me a message. I think that you're already tired of reading this letter, and I think that I must finish it. I just
want to say to you. What no one knows what will happen in the future. Perhaps what we're made for each other. On it I
finish the letter to you. I hope that soon you will write to me on the site. I kiss and embrace you tenderly my sexy man
from the Internet. PS I love sex and I'm willing to spend with you insanely sexy night....

Here is she -


Also, I am aware that there are more naughty ladies wishing to seduce my boyfriend -

We wanted to inform you that there are 33 naughty women (possibly more) in your city that are seeking men to have an affair with this weekend.

Hands off, bitches.That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Phew! I`m not alone ... I had one sent also. Wording is very similar image like the last one ?

    They after money?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they want you to log onto some random crappy website so they can steal your details, I think it's actually some random 60 yr old Russian dude sending the emails :D

    ReplyDelete